Tower of Fantasy Pre Download is available now but as expected from the new game with more than 4 million pre-registrations it just arrived with its first bug.
Download the Pre-Load file to get in-game as fast as it gets launched. The dev has shipped with its first bug: the File is not opening after you download it.
Right Click on the TofMiniLoader_official.wg.intl executable and extract it by 7zip to the ” TofMiniLoader_official.wg.intl ” folder to this ” %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\TofMiniLoader ” location. After the extraction is finished just open the ” tofMiniLoader ” application form ” %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\TofMiniLoader “, a popup will appear asking for administrative permission just grant it, and you are good to go.
That’s in short for tech guys, down there we have a detailed guide and one more step if you have enabled windows controlled folder access.
Why is my Pre-Load FIle of Tower of Fantasy, not Opening?
The main issue is related to 7zip if you have 7zip but it’s just not responding internally as the Pre-load file is just fully bundled using 7zip. so to fix it you must have 7zip installed in your system.
To install 7zip just visit this link and download it based on your system architecture 64bit or 32bit.
After downloading it just install using recommended options and not change any other option if you know in depth about it.
How to fix the Pre-Load File of Tower of Fantasy, not Opening?
In order to fix it, in your system 7zip should be installed if not just install it from its official site based on your system architecture 64bit or 32bit after that follow these steps:
- Right Click on the ” TofMiniLoader_official.wg.intl ” file and select 7zip > Extract To “TofMiniLoader_official.wg.intl/”.
- If you’re are directly extracting from the Downloads folder , then move the extracted folder to the ” %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ ” or you just directly extract it to this location by just pasting this location ” %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\TofMiniLoader_official.wg.intl “.
- Now Double click on ” tofMiniLoader ” to run the downloader to download the game launcher.
- Awesome after the launcher has started you just need to sign in and start the download process of the main games file.
Once you’re up to running the game launcher, I’d say you’re probably in the clear. aka, we solved it.
Allowing it from Microsoft defender
Now if you have enabled the Controlled Folder Access in Microsoft Defender, then a notification should have arrived saying it blocked the intl_service.exe from accessing the ” \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 “.
To fix it just open that notification or your Microsoft Defender and navigate to Protection HIstory.
There select the recent or the first option and you will be asked for administrative rights to perform any changes so grant them if asked.
Select Action and Click on ” Allow on this device “.
common launcher issues/crashes with preload
There are a variety of things that could be contributing to this issue for you, though a few specific solutions and troubleshooting steps tend to resolve the problems for the vast majority of people, and also these solutions are provided by the.
See below for the solution if you are receiving a ‘login status exception error.
- Restart your computer. I know it seems obvious and it inconvenient, but it’s just a fact that it works to help a lot of people resolve the issue. Don’t neglect it as an option.
- If you are on a Windows machine, open task manager using the
Ctrl+Shift+Eschotkey. Under the
Processestab there, you can scroll down through all of your active computer processes. Right-click and delete any processes related to ToF/Tower of Fantasy or those with the ToF icon; one of these may be called intl_service.exe. You can then attempt to re-open the game as an administrator.
- As a third option, you can attempt the following fix features in an online guide here:
If none of the above work, you will, unfortunately, need to resort to contacting Hotta Studios’ support directly as no other solutions are known at this time. Though I will update this if we find out any other potential fixes. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.